The term ‘Neuropathy Support Services Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Trial Offer and Purchase Details
Your 30 day trial of Neuroplenish begins after you place your initial order. Most orders are received within three to four business days days. If you do not receive your order within the four day shipping period please contact customer service and we will be happy to extend your trial period. At the end of your 30 day trial, if you are satisfied with Neuroplenish, do nothing and you will automatically be placed on our Monthly Membership. You will receive a new bottle of Neuroplenish every 30 days and your credit card will be charged just $39.95 + 4.95 Shipping and Handling. The credit card you provide today will be billed the low price of $39.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling for a total of just $44.90 when each new product ships. That’s $15.00 off the regular price for EACH 1-month supply. That’s a saving of $180.00 per year!
You may cancel your membership to Neuroplenish during the trial period or any time thereafter by simply calling our Customer Care department at 1-877-282-7824 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Money Back Guarantee and Product Refund
If at any time, within 1 year of initial order, you are dissatisfied with the product, contact our Customer Care department at 1-877-282-7824 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Product refunds are limited to the most recent purchase and are limited to a maximum of the purchase price of one months’ supply. Shipping and Handling costs are non-refundable. You must send back the unopened bottle that you are requesting a refund for to the return address located on the package in order to receive your refund. Simply write return to sender and put back into the mail. We will process your refund immediately upon receiving your unopened bottle.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All material provided on this Site is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your health care professional regarding a medical condition, before undertaking any diet, exercise, or other procedure on this Site, or if you are pregnant, considering becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- This Site does not provide medical advice or treatment. The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, information and other material (“Content”) contained on the Site is for educational purposes only. The Content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Reliance on any information provided by this Site is done solely at your own risk.
- Information obtained by using this Site is not meticulous. The Content provided by this Site is compiled from numerous sources. Neuropathy Support Services and its directors, officers, employees, licensors, suppliers, agents and independent contractors do not directly or indirectly practice medicine or provide medical services as part of NeuroplenishTM
- Should you have any questions related to your health care, please seek the advice of your health care professional. You should never disregard or delay medical advice because of something you found on the Site.
- Product Disclaimer – I understand the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. I understand the information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. I understand I should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting my doctor. I also understand that Neuropathy Support Formula is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition.
- Neuropathy Support Services reserves the right to:
1. change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Neuropathy Support Services shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
2. change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- If you are unhappy with any information found on this Site, or with any Neuropathy Support Services Inc. products, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using Neuropathy Support Services Inc. products. The Content and any and all services or products promoted via the Site are provided on an “as is” basis. Your use of the Site, the Content, and any product or service discussed or promoted via the Site is your own responsibility.
- When using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Neuropathy Support Services Inc. and its suppliers. Accordingly, Neuropathy Support Services Inc. assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site. You should ensure that you have appropriate safeguards on any computer or other electronic medium to avoid any defect that adversely affects your computer system.
- Therefore, Neuropathy Support Services Inc. disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranty, or merchantability, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neuropathy Support Services Inc. makes no representations or warranties that: (1) the services, Content, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through use of the Site, by Neuropathy Support Services Inc. or any third party, are accurate, reliable, complete, timely or error-free; (2) files available for downloading from or via this Site will be free of infection by viruses, worms, defects, corruption by any cause (including electromagnetic fields) or codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties; (3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or Content will be reliable; (4) the quality or efficacy of any product and/or service of any third party that is discussed, promoted, obtained, or purchased within or via the Site, its services or Content, will meet your expectations; or (5) any errors in the services or Content will be corrected.
- Neuropathy Support Services inc.is not liable for any personal and/or property injury or damage, including death, caused by your use, reliance or misuse of the Site of Content or by any products you purchase, including from a third party. Under no circumstances shall Neuropathy Support Services Inc. or any third parties be liable for any damages, compensation or costs (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, loss of profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use, reliance, misuse or inability to use the Site or the Content, whether based on contract, tort, statute or any other legal basis and whether or not Neuropathy Support Services Inc.is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To the extent permitted by law and at the discretion of Neuropathy Support Services Inc., remedies are limited to the replacement of the product or supply of an equivalent product or payment of the cost of such replacement or supply. By using this Site, you acknowledge that, except as aforesaid, Neuropathy Support Services inc.is not liable for any costs expense loss or damage of whatsoever nature, whether direct, indirect or consequential, caused by or resulting from breach of any condition or warranty. Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site or any Content must be brought within one (1) year of the date the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms of Service are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms.